Our Services. The Services referenced in this Policy include the Services provided by Radius CoWork
- Information We Collect. The Personal Information that we collect and how we use that information depend on your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable law as described below. Generally, we collect information when (i) you provide information to us directly on our site, (ii) subscribe to our newsletter or fill out our forms, (iii) you provide feedback on our products or Services, or (iv) you to access your user accounts.
- Information Collected about you. Radius may request different types of Personal Information from you, depending on the Services you use and your relationship with us. We may collect the following categories of information;
- Contact Information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and other information that enables us to contact you;
- Verification Information, including a photo ID or government issued identification, and date of birth;
- Professional Information, including your company name, title, role, team and other information about your profession;
- Payment Information, including your credit or debit card details, bank account information, and payment or other information required when you make a purchase;
- Intellectual Property, including trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property you own;
- Other Personal Information, including instant messenger and social media screen names, usernames and passwords, relationship to emergency point of contact, vehicle identification, and other details such as data or files that you input, upload or store with the Services, such as documents that you upload to our network.
- Email Calendar Information. We may integrate with your corporate email calendar (Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) and collect data regarding the conference rooms you book.
- Communications. We may collect and store communications you choose to share with us.
- Information Collected from Other Sources.
- Social Media. If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, as authorized in your settings on that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our Services and your third-party account at any time.
- Information from Third-Party Sources. While we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our site we may obtain Personal Information about you from your company, organization, or from your host if you are a visitor. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law.
- Google. Google’s Advertising Principles are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. They can be reviewed at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- Demographics and Interests Reporting. We along with third-party vendors such as Google use first party cookies such as Google Analytics cookies and third-party cookies such ad DoubleClick or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad services functions as they relate to our website.
- Use of Personal Information. How we use your Personal Information depends on your relationship with us. We do not permit third-party behavioral tracking. We do use your Personal Information to; (i) provide you with our Services, (ii) contact you about our Services, (iii) comply with our legal obligations such as to comply with financial reporting obligations, or court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
- Sharing of Personal Information. We do not sell, trade or otherwise share or transfer your personal information to third-parties. Our Services include offline member communities, forums and networks that allow you to share information and connect with others. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to other parties; (i) in order to provide you with the Services that you or your company or organization request, (ii) to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement, (iii) to detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services, (iv) to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our company, business partners, members or employees, or (v) in the event that we purchase, sell, finance, transfer, or acquire all or a portion of a business or assets, such as in connection with a merger, or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- Your Rights. Your Information. We value your rights to your data. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to (i) request confirmation of whether we store, use or share any of your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information or, as described above, object to those uses; (v) seek correction of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete Personal Information; or (vi) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by Radius subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process such requests in accordance with local laws. To protect your privacy, Radius will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making any changes to your Personal Information.
- Opt-out. You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information, as set out in this Policy, and in specific circumstances, for example related to direct marketing. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Text Messages. We may send you SMS text messages related to our Services or transactions. You can opt-out of these messages at any time by replying STOP.
- Retention. Radius will retain your Personal Information for as long as you have a relationship with us, and for a period afterwards in order to; (i) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes, (ii) comply with record retention requirements under the law, (iii) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; or (iv) address any complaints regarding the Services.
- Information Security. The security of all Personal Information provided to Radius is important to us. Radius takes reasonable steps and uses appropriate technical or organizational measures to protect your Personal Information, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Radius strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to Radius, and you do so at your own risk. As such, we ask that you help us be safer together by implementing your own security controls, such as a strong password, not sharing it with others, logging out when you leave your desk, and other security best practices. In the event of a data breach we will notify you via email within 7 days of any breach.
- Security of Premises. Radius may utilize camera or other security devices to meet our legitimate business interests in protecting the safety of our employees, members, and guests and their property. These recordings may be shared with competent authorities in accordance with applicable laws, if required. The recordings are retained for a limited period of time, but may be kept longer for the investigation of an incident or when competent authorities request us to retain them.
- Applicable Laws.
Do Not Track.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Children. Radius adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the operation of our website. Generally, our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. Persons over 13 but under 18 years of age should ask their parents for permission before using the Services or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, he or she should contact us and we will immediately delete all such information from our files. If we become aware that a child under 13 years old has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
CAN SPAM Act. In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act Radius collects your email address in order to; (i) send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, (ii) process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders, or (iii) market or to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Please do not include credit card or other Sensitive Personal Information in emails.